Monday, September 21, 2009

Life is ALWAYS interesting...

Let's change things up. I'm stealing the idea from Sarah's page to use bullets to explain the past few days instead of long, drawn out paragraphs. I'm sure you'll appreciate that. Here are a few things that I've learned from the past few days.
  • Perverted old men do exist. So do REALLY perverted old men.
  • People of pretty much any weight can safely ride the zipline.
  • Absolute truth trumps relative truth, regardless of what people may think.
  • Taco is a sweet dancer.
  • The Orioles CAN walk off.
  • Horses can get high by chewing on fences, this allows them to break into other peoples yards and/or barns.
  • P90X is hard to work into an erratic schedule.
  • I really really really love the interns here. The staff too I guess. =P
  • I enjoy being in the "Hot Seat"
  • Stargazing stimulates deep conversation.
  • Garden State is NOT the right movie to start watching at 10:30.
  • Biz and I are a day apart.
  • I miss playing volleyball.
  • It's really creepy to walk around in the dark while its foggy out.
  • It's still creepy to walk around in the dark when its not foggy.
  • Sarah learns things really quick.
  • I can catch poison ivy without ever coming in contact with it. Nothing works well to get rid of it either. O_o
  • Did I mention that I love my job?
If you want more details than that you're gonna have to leave me comments at some point =).

Oh, and hot cupcake pans leave some pretty nasty burns.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Too many good things to comment on all of them... so i"ll try to keep it short.
    1. you are a good teacher...
    2. the hot seat is just a great game! made better by car rides...
    3. garden state is not the right movie no matter what time it is....
    4. really perverted old men not only exist but can be found at walmart...
    5.cupcake pan burns leave nasty scars too...
    6. we have the best job ever!

    (ok maybe that wasn't that short... sorry)

    ReplyDelete